Friday, August 1, 2008

Would you give up your citizenship for a foreign cutie?

In the game of love, to be or not to be Pinoy -- that is the question.

If you would easily jump over the moon, climb the highest mountain and swim the deepest sea for the love of your life, would you be as willing to give up your citizenship? The stakes are big and the price to pay is indisputably high? Would you pledge allegiance to another flag, all for your foreign fancy?...

Citizenship is just like a surname. You can either choose to keep it or adapt your beau's and it doesn't affect who you are as a person. It depends on what of each us values. If it's important to him that we share the same citizenship then I'll go for it!... Besides, my honey would do something just as bold if he knew that it mattered a lot to me. The choice of who will change citizenships (if anyone were to change at all) will fall on who value it more while the other one bends.
I really love my man, I'd do anything for him. If being citizens of his country will make it easier for our love to survive, I'd go for it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment