Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jealous Oh..No!

I ended up becoming a very possessive boyfriend since my boyfriend and I are miles apart. Though, it's a struggle for me I've learned to be less affected every time he does things with his friends or he hangs out with other guys. I am sure there are guys out there who are hotter than I am, but I know that my boyfriend loves me for me. Even if I can't be with him, I must stick with him and swore my love with him will him remain. I know our ties are very strong no matter where he is, our love can never be broken apart hehe. And besides, if you believe you're the best thing out there and trust your guy, there's no reason to get jealous.

Definition: Resentful or painful desire for an other's advantages: covetousness, enviousness, envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment