Sunday, June 22, 2008

What SEX feels like for Me:

You know what orgasm feel like. But aren't you curious to find out the reason behind his mattress moans? Admit it. You've often wondered what doing the deed is like for the opposite sex. Well, i persuaded you to describe your erotic experiences in torrid details, from the first pleasurable tingle to crossing the finish line. Plus, what you're really thinking during the act...

ErectionTriggers:
The back of my legs right below my butt are so sensitive that when they're being touched, an electric current runs straight into my penis, giving me a boner. This happened during a massage. As soon as my masahista hit that spot, I came to attention. I was lying facedown, so having it press against the table was a little painful.

The skinny on foreplay:

What makes a blowjob feel amazing is when my partner uses his hands and mouth. The hand moving up and down is the perfect amount of friction along my penis. And the mouth and tongue feel so wet and warm and create that sucking action that takes it to another kevel of enjoyment.

Penetration - What really feels like:
My favorite part of sex - aside from climaxing, of course - is the first few moments inside my partner. We've crossed the line from fooling around to making love, and the rush of pleasure is intense.

The positions that rock my world:
Maybe it sounds boring, but I am a huge fan of the missionary position. I can penetrate deeper inside my partner and control the speed of my thrusting. When it's fast, that friction along my penis for more than a few moments always makes me come.

The grand finale:
As I'm nearing climax, my balls tighten and I can feel the pressure creeping up my penis. I know that I'll come after a few more thrust, and at that stage, there's no way I can hold back. When the orgasm hit, the explosion starts in my crotch and jolts through my whole body.

The postsex wrap-up:

I like to get out of bed and get a drink or have a shower. It's not the closeness that I mind, but I find it boring to lie there nothing when my mind is activated.

No comments:

Post a Comment