Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"So I think that when you failed, you have to be elevated and you have to try again... and keep going!"

That's the winning answer from our new Miss Universe who has been crowned yesterday 30th of January in the Philippines. Congratulations to you, Miss France Iris Mittenaere!

THE FINAL THREE Q & A:

From 86 to a final 3. - Colombia, France and Haiti.
They gave last chance to each one of these three ladies to express their final word in 30 seconds over exact same question before they award the title.

Here's the QUESTION:
Name something over the course of your life that you failed at and tell us what you learned from that experience,

Miss COLOMBIA: I think I have many times. One makes mistake for many things. During moments when you may not accept someone due to their differences. To not accept them due to their sexual preferences. And to not be capable of accepting their error. I think any of those experience yet... Any of those experience gives you the opportunity to have strength and value and principles. Thank you!

Miss FRANCE: I failed several times in my life! So I thought that I failed the first time that I went out on a casting because my name was not on the list. And the very next day I found that I was in a new book. So I think that when you failed, you have to be elevated and you have to try again... and keep going. If tonight, I'm not one of the winner, I will still have been... hh-had the great honor of beating one of... tt-the three finalists. So I think that I have bb-been failed before... but forrrr... for me... this is the great... for start opportunity!

Miss HAITI: Can you repeat the question please.
About seven years ago, I survived the earthquake, I felt I was failing myself because I was not living my dreams. I was living day by day and that earthquake it was a bad event but I chose to be a very positive person and I learned a great lesson for me! Because if I'm here today it's because I am living my dreams... Thank you!
---------------------------------------------
FINAL RESULT:
Miss Universe 2016 - Miss France
1st Runner - up - Miss Haiti
2nd Runner - up - Miss Colombia
JAZZ™ 【ツ】
#MissUniverse2016 #MissFrance #MissHaiti #MissColombia
65th Miss Universe 2016 full show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7wvWL2OoA

No comments:

Post a Comment