Friday, July 11, 2008

Are you a noisy or restless Sleeper?

It's okay with me if my partner is a noisy or restless sleeper. Such as he put up his legs around me. I mean, it's like he's hugging me using his legs and I also like him slapping me while sleeping. I am dreaming of my partner who'll hit me and hurt me first before fucking me as if there's is no tomorrow. Hehe!

5 Tips for Dealing with a Restless Bed Partner

Are your partner's sleep issues keeping you up at night? Here are tips to help you both snooze better! Sleep loss can kill a relationship. In a study at the University of California at Berkeley, researchers found that sleep deprivation fractures brain mechanisms that tame our emotional responses to stressors. In other words, once provoked by a spouse or significant other after sleep deprivation, there’s no guarantee we will play nice. And that kills sex and considerably lowers the chances of staying together. Here’s how to make sure that doesn’t happen.



1. TALK TO YOUR PARTNER. Be factual, brief, and don’t bring in other issues. Avoid personal criticism. One who refuse to discuss sleep issues with their partners may be putting themselves at risk for more than insomnia. A Maryland study recently found that one who “self-silenced” during conflicts with their spouses were four times more likely to die over a 10-year period than one who did not.

2. EMPHASIZE THAT IT’S “OUR” PROBLEM. That makes it clear that you’re in this for the long haul and you’ve got his back.

3. ENCOURAGE HIM TO GET HELP. Suggest he make an appointment with your family doctor to discuss the issue and consider whether or not a referral to a sleep center certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine would help.

4. USE PROPS. Eye masks, ear plugs, white-noise machines, mattresses with “firmness” controls, feather boas—use whatever it takes to increase the likelihood that you’ll sleep through your partner’s tossing and turning.

5. SEPARATE. If the problem is long-term, think twin beds or separate rooms. You can always tiptoe in for a morning cuddle after a good night’s sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment